Work on your game!
Come out and enjoy our amazing practice range!
Our practice range features:
- Contoured target greens with bunkers, fairway and rough cut, and flags.
- A multi-tier grass hitting area.
- Two heated stalls.
- A two-ended range for both public and member practice.
- 18 hitting stations with premium mats that can take a tee.
- Four covered stalls with premium mats for inclement weather.
Improve Your Game
Take lessons, attend a clinic, or get custom fit for your next set of golf clubs
Whispering Woods Golf Club Professional Instructors:
Brett Zenewicz, Director of Instruction (ErieGolfInstruction.com) (814)397-6891 / BZGolf@gmail.com
Tom Keenan, PGA (814)572-3293 / firstname.lastname@example.org
More info …
Range balls cost $5 for a small bucket and $8 for a large. Range keys can be purchased as well: $50 will give you $60 in credit and $100 will give you $110 in credit. WWGC Members can receive further discounts.
The Driving Range is closed on Thursday mornings and will open immediately after maintenance, usually around 9:30 A.M. Every other day the hours of operation will be dawn until dusk.